Regular Wound Printable Polyethylene 500mm 60micron Carpet Floor Protection Film
One of the toughest aspects of construction and renovation projects is the collateral damage that is too often incurred. Not to mention the time it takes to clean and remove dirt from the carpet. If a carpet gets stained or otherwise damaged during the course of work, the cost of a carpet cleaner and an unhappy customer far outweighs the cost of carpet protection film. we know you can’t afford to damage your carpets during construction and renovation. We also know that you’re tired of the hassle of drop cloths, plastic tarps, and carpet protection tapes that simply just don’t stick. These traditional solutions are often far more trouble than they are worth, which is why it’s so nice to finally have an alternative that brings value to your painting jobs. We provide a carpet protection film that far surpasses the quality of the other products on the market.
· Construction: Keep carpets protected from dust and debris while construction is underway.
· Remodeling: Ensure carpets stay clean while furniture and interior designs are being remodeled.
· Renovation: Professional renovation projects can kick up a significant amount of dirt, dust and other debris.
· Restoration: In addition to debris, dirt and soil, restoration projects often include a high amount of foot traffic that can lead to damage.
· Painting: Self-adhesive carpet film forms an effective paint protection layer that can last through an entire professional project.
· Maintenance: Protect your carpet from spills, moisture and dirt caused by commercial maintenance work.
· Model homes and vehicles: Improve a model home or vehicle's value by keeping the carpet perfectly clean as prospective buyers create foot traffic.
· Showrooms and open houses: Invite guests to tour showrooms without damaging your carpet.
|Approximate Width||21-48inch in common|
|Product Type||Floor Protectors|
|Special Features||Self-adhering, Reduces clean up time|
Contact Us at Any Time