Sticky Back Carpet Self Adhesive Protective Tape Anti Foot Traffic And Dirt
What does reverse wound mean? Reverse wound means that the glue is applied to the reverse side of the film instead of being inside the rolled film like regular glue.
Why do you need to reverse the glue? Because the viscosity of the carpet film is very high, it is more convenient to install the reverse wound film.
Of course, customers can according to their need.
What carpet protection film feature?
· Self-adhesive and easy to apply and easy to peel.
· Protects carpets from water, paint, stains, dust, foot traffic and dirt.
· Tough enough to walk and work on, it stays in place for up to 60 days, plenty of time to get the job done.
· The adhesive keeps it tight to the carpet, creating a smooth, flat surface.It can be cut or pierced though, so keep sharp objects away.
· It sticks straight away, so you just unroll the reel and your carpet is covered. After use, simply lift acorner and pull and it comes away easily.
What carpet protection film benefits?
► Heavy Duty
► Easy on and out
► Wholesale price
► TIme Durable
► On-time service
► Free samples
|Product Name||Carpet protector|
|Length||between 15m and 2000m|
|High Temperature||48 hours for 70degrees|
|Low Temperature||6 hours for 40 degrees below zero|
|Product Advantage||• Eco-fiendly,healthy.|
|• Flexible,easy to paste.|
|• Protect the surface of carpet from damage.|
|• No air bubbles,no crease during usage.|
|• Easy to peel without any residue.|
|• Can print Logo,company name in different colors|
Contact Us at Any Time